Serving Santa Fe, Placitas, & Los Alamos, NM
Has a leak appeared in your kitchen ceiling? Are you noticing granules of shingle material coming down your gutter spouts? Does it seem harder to keep your home at a consistent temperature without spiking your utility bills? It may be time to consider a new roof replacement. Gurule Construction, LLC offers reliable and affordable residential roofing services for homeowners in Santa Fe, NM; Placitas, NM; Los Alamos, NM, and the surrounding areas. If you suspect a problem with your roof, give our knowledgeable and experienced residential roofing contractors a call. We will conduct a thorough inspection, diagnose the issue, and recommend the ideal course of action.
Whether your roof is long overdue for a complete tear-off or simply in need of some TLC, we are the team for the job. Roofing work is different from many other home improvement projects that the average DIY enthusiast could knock out on their own over a weekend – it should be left to professionals. Your roof is integral to the overall structure of your house, so when it needs to be repaired, you do not want to take any chances. Our crew will ensure the job gets done right, and that peace of mind is more than worth the cost of the job. Additionally, we will follow all proper safety precautions to mitigate the risks involved with working at such a height. Contact us today and allow our professional roofers to lend their skills, training, and equipment to your residential roofing project.
Signs You Need Residential Roofing Services
- A roof that sags in the middle is one of the surest signs that something is wrong structurally, such as a damaged beam.
- Nails that are loose or missing not only increase the likelihood of your shingles being damaged due to the lack of support, but also create openings for water to pass through.
- Water stains in your attic or rays of light shining through the walls or ceiling on a sunny day indicate a leak, which will often be accompanied by rot and other damage.
- Peeling or blistering paint throughout the house, or mildew growth on vinyl siding, may be caused by roof ventilation issues.
- Rising energy costs likely mean that your roof is no longer doing its job of resisting the elements as well as it used to.